Seen on city streets wherever young people roam, the Sachoche is small, slim bag for when a real bag just won't do. An opaque mesh pocket up front lets you pack an easily accessible things, and a hidden zipper pocket offers a secure place for more serious stuff. Designed to be worn on your chest, its detachable ever-so-slightly padded shoulder strap works cross-body too.
- A slim bag for wearing the essentials on the street
- Exterior zip mesh pocket to quick access
- Small items with an additional slip pocket on the back
- Water resistant main zipper with reflective zipper pulls
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with padded shoulder pad